
I cleaned out my pantry the other day, and this is a certain section of it AFTER I did some MAJOR consolidation, stuffing these boxes full! Any guess what my favorite beverage is? :)
For more Wordless Wednesday, click here.
For more Wordless Wednesday, click here.

14 comments:
Lots of yummy teas! :)
i guess TEA is your fave drink!!! oh my, you have all kinds of tea there in your cupboard. great shot!!! great idea for a WW post.
OMG!!!! Invite me over! I LOVE tea! And here where I live people only drink Moroccan mint tea. I really do love mint tea, but I also love flavored black teas and there's no such thing around here. *sobbing*
Happy WW!
thats a lot of tea,,wish i could get in the habit of drinking tea
Your a person after my own heart :)
My favorite drink also!!!!
Labez Mayogi,
I LOVE Moroccan mint tea! I looked at your blog and see that you live there. I was there for a summer a few years ago, visiting friends. I miss their mint tea, their tagine (which cannot be duplicated anywhere else!) and that round bread (hobbs bread? I don't know how to spell anything in Arabic).
I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of Morocco on your blog. You would be amazed to see that Moroccan stuff is really in style in America right now, but what they call Moroccan does not look remotely Moroccan most of the time. It usually looks like it came from Kenya or India, not Morocco.
It was fun to see your pictures and be transported back! :)
that's a lot of tea! i love the flavored ones like orange, peach, passion...yum! very healthy for u...
You're so very welcome! I will put many more photos in my blog.I love taking photos and there's always something to photograph here. Morocco is a great place to discover!
I think your Moroccan is excellent. *lol* You're right, the bread is called hubz.
Please come back soon for another doses of Morocco. *lol*
Take care and have a great WW!
Are we invited over this afternoon for tea? lol
I love tea with some fresh mint! And in the summer, it can be iced tea!
To tea or not to tea.....that is the question!!!
Cool idea for your pic!!!
Happy WW!
Jessica The Rock Chick
Um, your favorite beverage is soda water? Am I right? :)
Happy WW - mines up at Any Apples
I COMPLETELY understand this picture!! I had to clean out my tea about a month ago. Unfortunately, I threw away a ton. My problem? I never finish a box. I find something new and start it and never finish the current opened box of tea. I love a warming cup of tea (but my current favorite is still Chai! YUM!).
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment