Lean Not: a reminder to follow God's command in Proverbs 3:5,6: "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
The American Family Association reported this a few weeks ago and encouraged everyone to e-mail their 2 senators. The AFA has a link on their website - http://www3.capwiz.com/afanet/home/ - that allows you to enter your zip code and it will pull up the names of your senators. Click on the senator's name to e-mail him or her. Tell them you appose Senate Bill 1 (Section 220). Please do this if you have not already!
Excellent -- Thank you for the link. That is very helpful. I was wishing that I had a link like that! I hope that they get a very good response with this.
I used to get the AFA e-mails, but they were overwhelming my inbox so I opted out of receiving them. I do really appreciate it when others fill me on on these things, though. We need to be taking action!
Proverbs 25:25 says, "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." I would love to hear from you! Feel free to jot me a note at leannot@gmail.com.
2 comments:
The American Family Association reported this a few weeks ago and encouraged everyone to e-mail their 2 senators. The AFA has a link on their website - http://www3.capwiz.com/afanet/home/ - that allows you to enter your zip code and it will pull up the names of your senators. Click on the senator's name to e-mail him or her. Tell them you appose Senate Bill 1 (Section 220). Please do this if you have not already!
Excellent -- Thank you for the link. That is very helpful. I was wishing that I had a link like that! I hope that they get a very good response with this.
I used to get the AFA e-mails, but they were overwhelming my inbox so I opted out of receiving them. I do really appreciate it when others fill me on on these things, though. We need to be taking action!
Post a Comment