Sunday, October 22

Caught in the web

Here are some sites/blogs that I would like to recommend:

http://charmingthebirdsfromthetrees.blogspot.com/ - The author says, "This blog will be used to encourage a more feminine and beautiful way of living. I will post a variety of different quotes, inspirations, and stories in addition to my own journey."

http://grammarnerdsunite.blogspot.com - A new blog for people who like grammar. Check it out!

http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com - This is a great site with some fantastic articles. I have many of their articles saved in a notebook.

http://makingahouseahome.blogspot.com/ - She has some neat posts, as well as some great links to other blogs and sites.

Blingo - Click on the blue button I have on my sidebar. It is just a search engine, but prizes are given away for searching. If you sign up through my button and you win something, I win something too! Yay. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That grammar one cracked me up!

And I like the last one, the one about making a house a home. The article about purse germs totally grossed me out--and it's so true! Mental note: think about where I'm putting my purse down! :)

Lean Not said...

I know. I was kind of ashamed reading it. I put my purse all over the place, although I do make a point not to put it on bathroom floors. But still, yuck!

I like the grammar one too. It will be interesting to see what kind of discussions go on there. I'm not sure about that "verbal" question. Kind of fishy to me. :) But it reminded me of the conversations some of my friends and I have at lunch. But ours usually make a bit more sense. :)